Monday 31 October 2011

Travel Plan

Ali, Loretta, Aliya and Tehina with Sam
Sam came from the council. She talked about how we get to school and how we get here safely.




Sam had a big map of the roads around Russell School.














 
She gave everyone a sticker. They were different colours. Red for if you came in the car and green if you walked. 
 
Sam giving out the stickers










Then we found our house on the map and put the sticker on it.


Joella found her house with Sam's help



1 comment:

  1. Dear Room 3 and Whaea Angela
    Wow! I really like your blog page. I can see you have been doing lots of learning in Room 3.

    I saw some of the pictures of your concert - it looks like you all had a lot of fun. The food that you had the next day sounded very yummy, I wish I could have had some!

    ReplyDelete